Social Media Specialist
Kinguin, founded in 2013, has quickly grown to become a major player in the digital entertainment marketplace with over 16 million customers worldwide. We offer a wide range of digital products, including video games and computer software, and have been a pioneer in supporting the esports industry through sponsorships of tournaments, events, and organisations. At Kinguin, we are committed to innovation and pushing the boundaries of what’s possible in gaming. Our team is made up of people from diverse backgrounds and skill sets, all united by their love of gaming and desire to create the best possible platform for our customers.
Let’s shape the future together and make gaming accessible and inclusive for everyone!
The main responsibilities will be:
- Directly managing channels: Facebook, Instagram, and TikTok for Kinguin and Esports Performance Center;
- Reporting the results of activities, drawing conclusions, and recommending further steps;
- Cooperating with the Design Team and other stakeholders in creating materials (such as brand books, graphics, animations, TikToks, etc.);
- Supporting and mentoring junior employees;
- Helping with general projects of the whole team – strength in the group!
- Creating, editing, and publishing daily content (original text, images, videos) that builds meaningful connections and encourages community members to take action;
- Working with editorial calendars and syndication schedules;
- Continuously improving by capturing and analyzing the appropriate social insights and best practices.ù
The ideal candidate meets the following requirements:
- Proven working experience in social media marketing or as a Digital Media Specialist;
- Excellent writing, editing (photo/video/text), presentation, and communication skills;
- Demonstrable social networking experience and social analytics tools knowledge;
- Understanding of how your actions impact the business;
- Orientation on customers’ needs and current market trends;
- High proficiency in both English and Polish;
- Flexibility and adaptability in everyday work;
- Good time management;
- Can-do approach.
- Remote work within flexible hours;
- Monthly bonus opportunities tied to marketplace results;
- Comprehensive benefit package: Private Medical Healthcare (Medicover);
- Life Insurance (PZU) – possibility to take part in a group insurance;
- Online Benefit Platform (115 points = 115pln on MyBenefit);
- Mental Health Platform (Nilo);
- Sports Card (Multisport);
- Food ordering budget (Hungry Birds on MyBenefit);
- Two 50% discount codes for games every two months;
- Seniority program (yearly discount code, up to 10 additional paid days off, bonus for 2, 5, 10, 15, and 20 years anniversary).
- People interview (45-60 minutes)
- Interview with Social Media Team Coordinator and Communication Director (30-60 minutes)
Are you sure you have the skills to apply and that this is your ideal profession?
RECOMMENDED TRAINING COURSE
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.