Website Hustler Marketing
Social Media & Content Manager
At SWATI, we celebrate style and beauty in all its forms. Not only do we provide our customers with exceptional beauty solutions, but we encourage people to express who they are. As an official partner of Sephora, Douglas, Kicks, and Nykaa, we are proud to offer our products to people all over the world, including over a million followers on our platforms.
We are a Swedish-based company with Scandinavian values. Equality, empowerment, and self-expression are at the heart of everything we do — and you are a part of it. When it comes to our team, we follow through on our mission. That’s why we work so hard to foster a work environment that is truly exceptional. As a team, we value collaboration, creativity, and growth. As part of SWATI, you’ll be joining a place where your ideas are valued, your voice is heard, and your contributions have a real impact.
About The Role
The Social Media & Content Manager at SWATI is responsible for creating, curating, and executing compelling social media and content creation strategies, with a specific focus on our beauty solutions and cosmetics. This position requires a combination of creativity, analytical thinking, meticulous planning, and flawless execution as it pertains to all of SWATI’s social media and content management.
The Social Media & Content Manager will oversee the management of social media assets across platforms such as Instagram, TikTok, and YouTube while working closely with the founder, Swati Verma, and internal design teams to create captivating content that aligns with SWATI’s brand identity.
Responsibilities generally include creating and publishing SWATI’s content manually or using a scheduling tool (such as Later.com), compiling reports on the results of our social media and content creation efforts, managing our brand’s online presence and communities, providing analytical insights, maintaining excellent organizational and time management skills, and generally working to drive SWATI’s online presence with thoughtful, trendy, and engaging content for our customers.
The main responsibilities will be:
- Managing and optimizing SWATI’s yearly content calendar for social media and our websites
- Managing all our social media marketing campaigns, including planning, execution, tracking of results, and providing regular reports on the outcomes of marketing campaigns
- Taking responsibility for the profitable growth and sales strategies for social media marketing
- Consistently and effectively using scheduling and organizational tools to ensure that social media and related content are published on time and accessible on platforms used by our customers
- Maintaining a deep understanding of SWATI’s content calendar and social media presence to ensure that relevant content is posted at appropriate times
- Ensuring that all our social media accounts are functioning optimally
- Using a guerilla warfare marketing style on our social media platform to ensure that we regularly publish fast-moving, dynamic, trendy, and highly relevant content
- Continuously working to find the right content and publish it in engaging ways to the right audiences on the right platform to increase SWATI’s brand awareness
- Managing and optimizing SWATI’s social media assets across platforms such as Instagram, TikTok, and YouTube (not an exhaustive list)
- Working to arrange photoshoots and other creative initiatives to generate content (including using AI and SWATI’s voiceovers to make content more engaging)
- Working closely with SWATI’s founder, Swati Verma (to manage her social media accounts), and collaborating with our content creators and IT experts
- Staying up to date on the social media strategies used by our competitors to generate and use insights that will improve SWATI’s social media efforts
- Ensuring that the social media strategies are aligned with SWATI’s brand identity
- Taking responsibility for managing our online communities to drive growth and engagement, while ensuring that our audience is getting the content they need
- Collaborating with the founder and internal design teams to create compelling, appealing content
- Acting as the primary point of contact for content-related matters with internal and external vendors, with high degrees of reliability and trustworthiness
- Driving the content idea creation and creative work with the internal design team and freelancers
- Analyzing and reporting on the performance of social media campaigns and content initiatives
- Staying up-to-date with industry trends and best practices to ensure SWATI remains at the forefront of social media marketing in the beauty and cosmetics industry
Overall, the Social Media & Content Manager will play a pivotal role in driving the success of SWATI’s social media and content creation strategies (whether internal or external), contributing to the company’s growth and the achievement of the company’s sales goals.
The ideal candidate meets the following requirements:
The Social Media & Content Manager is a highly creative, analytical, detail-oriented, and possesses excellent communication skills. You possess an open-minded and creative personality and have a firm grasp of current trends and best practices when it comes to online content and user-generated content (UGC). In addition, you need to be able to fit into a fast-moving, dynamic environment with a fast workflow that requires you to know what SWATI’s competitors are doing on social media while staying on top of current trends. You should be able to manage multiple projects and platforms simultaneously, thrive in a fast-paced environment, and display strong organizational and time management skills. You should be able to work autonomously with high levels of reliability, transparency, and trust.
You should also feel comfortable working in a remote environment. Availability and consistency are highly important factors for us, so the Social Media & Content Manager should display these qualities when it comes to workload commitments and general availability during office hours.
The Social Media & Content Manager position has the following key requirements:
- Any professional experience in a similar role is an advantage
- Any experience in the beauty and cosmetics industry is highly desirable
- Any previous sales experiences or professional sales skills acquired during training
- Working experience with Google Analytics, Klaviyo, Shopify, Slack, Google Workspace, as well as social media platforms (including Instagram, YouTube, TikTok, and Snapchat)
- Working experience with scheduling apps such as Later.com or similar tools for efficient social media content planning and publishing, and booking studios for coordinated content creation
- Ability to create, execute, and publish different types of content (such as short, dynamic and longer form content depending on the platform it will be published on)
- Have a good knowledge of how to use tools like ChatGPT, social media scheduling tools (such as Later.com), Photoshop, and other related tools to improve our social media content
- Ability to work with large social media accounts (with thousands of followers) and ensure that the content we publish has an impact on our audiences
- Ability to follow a dynamic workflow and take charge of a company’s entire social media strategy
- A deep understanding of the beauty and cosmetics industry and related social media strategies, best practices, and the day-to-day logistics of social media and content management
- Ability to take charge of all planning and execution as it relates to social media and other content
- Familiarity with working autonomously and managing your own time independently and effectively (remote work experience is a plus)
- Must have a stable internet connection and a laptop or PC, as well as be able to attend virtual video conferences
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English. You must be fluent in English, although English doesn’t have to be your native language
- Being open to receiving feedback and constructive criticism and improving on it, as well as giving feedback of a similar nature productively to your team
- Must be available and responsive during SWATI’s office hours (which are from 11:00 AM to 8:00 PM Gulf Standard Time)
- Must be able to consistently work full-time
- Full-time commitment while meeting our general availability for office hours (11:00AM – 8:00PM Gulf Standard Time)
- Consistently maintain a record of 160 tracked hours per month
- Fixed-rate monthly salary paid in USD
- Receive contractor status after signing our non-disclosure agreement
- Committing to a 45-day notice period after 3 months
Are you sure you have the skills to apply and that this is your ideal profession?
RECOMMENDED TRAINING COURSE
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.