Website Little & Large
Paid Media & Ecommerce Assistant
Founded in January 2018, Little & Large is a marketing, branding and e-commerce agency based in the heart of Galway City. After some exciting growth, we are looking to hire a Paid Media & E-Commerce Assistant as a full-time role.
You will work across a diverse range of clients in a variety of industries including cosmetics, fashion and retail. You’ll be working closely with our Paid Media & E-Commerce Manager, assisting in strategising and overseeing client ad campaigns.
No day at Little & Large is the same and the pace is fast, but this is a great opportunity to work closely with growing brands and develop your career in paid advertising and e-commerce.
We are looking for a hard worker, with a passion for learning and who isn’t afraid to roll their sleeves up. A keen interest in e-commerce, particularly from a strategic and paid advertising point of view, is a must.
The main responsibilities will be:
- Assisting in planning and setting up paid ad campaigns, primarily on Meta and Google ads.
- Analysing and optimising paid ad campaigns.
- Creating monthly digital advertising reports for clients.
- Setting up and managing client e-commerce stores (Shopify).
- Staying up to date with paid advertising trends and assisting with competitive analysis.
The ideal candidate meets the following requirements:
- Experience with conversions-focused paid advertising, primarily Google and Meta. High proficiency in Google ads is a plus.
- Experience with Shopify.
- Personal interest in paid advertising and e-commerce.
- Strong copywriting skills.
- Analytical way of thinking.
- Ability to work independently.
- Attention to detail.
- Strong communication skills.
- Collaborative and creative work environment
- Great opportunity for professional development
- 4-day week
- Remote work, but ideally able to travel on occassion to Galway City office for team meetings
Our agency looks for staff that think strategically and have loads of ambition. Having a personal passion for marketing and e-commerce will be a significant advantage in this role.
If you are enthusiastic about e-commerce and digital marketing, and eager to contribute to our clients’ success, we’d love to hear from you!
Please submit your CV and a cover letter detailing why you’d be a good fit for our team to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Are you sure you have the skills to apply and that this is your ideal profession?
RECOMMENDED TRAINING COURSE
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.