Join L’Oréal, the world’s #1 beauty company present in over 150 markets. For over 100 years, we’ve been transforming, fueled by data, tech, innovation, and science. Together, we solve complex challenges at scale, while staying true to our commitments to society and the planet.
This could be the beginning of an unbelievable journey. Career possibilities are endless – and YOU are in the driving seat.
What’s in it for you?
At L’Oréal our pioneeristic and agile spirit keeps us interconnected with all métiers, all the time. Forget silos: L’Oréal allows you to be part of an immersive eco-system designed to develop expertise and accelerate your growth.
Ready to disrupt the future of beauty? At L’Oréal you’ll be asked to go beyond the ordinary and challenge the status quo. What do we expect from you? Be innovative, bring unexpected ideas, push the boundaries and contribute to solving complex challenges!
Within the Sales team of the L’Oréal Lusso division, we are looking for an E-Commerce key account manager who will be responsible for managing and developing long-term E-commerce relationships with customers with the aim of achieving sales results thanks to the brands’ online presence.
The main responsibilities will be:
- Develop plans, KPIs and objectives to achieve for each Ecommerce partner
- Define and implement Go to Market strategies with cross functional teams (marketing, supply chain, IT, sales)
- Identify new ecommerce trends and opportunities to increase the size of the business and at the same time define an action plan
- Prepare and present new product proposals for current or prospective Ecommerce customers
- Analyze and interpret the sales reports of the various Ecommerce partners to identify any new business and development opportunities
The ideal candidate meets the following requirements:
- At least 2 years work experience in the e-commerce sector
- Excellent communication skills and excellent collaboration qualities within the team
- Ability to manage several projects simultaneously and meet deadlines
- Being a Business oriented person: ability to deliver results, respect the budget and forecast future sales
- Be a proactive, positive person with a strong attitude towards innovation
- Strong analytical skills, problem solving aptitude and project management skills
- Attention to detail and ability to manage complex processes
Last but not least: did you know that L’Oréal Italy has a podcast on Spotify? It may be useful for you to prepare and find out more about the company, the business and its culture. Enjoy
“The Voice of L’Oréal”
Are you sure you have the skills to apply and that this is your ideal profession?
RECOMMENDED TRAINING COURSE
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.