E-commerce Project Manager
Diesel has long been a leading pioneer in denim and casual fashion, known for moving outside and ahead of trends in its industry. While retaining always its DNA, in recent years Diesel has evolved into the world of premium casual wear, becoming a true alternative to the established luxury market. Diesel is a truly worldwide organization. It is present in more than 80 countries with 5,000 points of sale, including more than 400 company owned stores.
E-COMMERCE PROJECT MANAGER
At Diesel Headquarter located in Breganze (Italy), we are looking for an E-Commerce Project Manager to be included in the E-commerce Department, whose mission is to work closely with internal business partners and third party’s vendors to increase the customer experience, optimize business processes and drive focus on strategic and value-adding projects.
The main responsibilities will be:
- Manage and deliver a stream of projects to drive growth in Global Omnichannel E-commerce according to the yearly global roadmap;
- Support project scoping, requirements definition, and prioritization;
- Play a key contact role with several teams, including IT, Logistics, Legal, CRM, BI, UX, Finance, and Local E-commerce team (Europe, Nam, Japan, China) to ensure collaboration across Departments and Regions;
- Constant communication and alignment with all the stakeholders to ensure effective projects implementation;
- Monitoring of project progress, updates of projects schedule and costs;
- Provide the first level of support for the applications to the local e-commerce teams;
- Prioritization of the tickets backlog based on business priorities;
- Research, assessment, and selection of digital vendors to improve the users experience;
- Managing external supplier.
The ideal candidate meets the following requirements:
- At least 2/3 years of professional experience in project management in an international business environment;
- Knowledge of International OMS, Jira, PSP, Salesforce (or other ecomm platforms), Logistics workflow, and omnichannel services setup;
- Ability to build long-term relationships & communicate with a wide range of internal and external parties, either with a business or technical background;
- Strong analytical, planning, scheduling, and problem-solving skills;
- Attention to detail, ability to produce reporting and present ideas clearly and concisely both verbally and in writing;
- Self-motivated, flexible, and able to handle work independently;
- Proficiency in written and spoken English.
Location: Breganze (VI)
Are you sure you have the skills to apply and that this is your ideal profession?
RECOMMENDED TRAINING COURSE
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.