Website Motorsport Engineer
Digital Marketing Specialist
Motorsport Engineer is an online learning platform dedicated to providing exclusive learning opportunities, webinars and courses for those aspiring to work within the competitive field of motorsport.
We connect Formula 1 professionals with students worldwide to spread knowledge and help talented individuals unlock the next phase of their careers. Since our inception, we have helped thousands of people from around the world increase their knowledge and develop their skill sets. Furthermore, our dedicated careers advice service has been instrumental in helping graduates and young professionals find their dream job in Motorsport.
Our mission is to break down barriers and aid the development of the next generation of Motorsport Engineers.
We are seeking a creative and results-driven Marketing Specialist to join our team. As a Marketing Specialist at Motorsport Engineer, you will play a crucial role in driving our marketing efforts. You’ll be responsible for email automation, developing engaging email campaigns, creating effective funnels, managing our YouTube channel and other social media platforms, and overseeing paid advertising initiatives. Your creative mindset, analytical skills, and ability to thrive in a remote work environment will contribute to our continued growth and success.
The main responsibilities will be:
- Work towards achieving business targets
- Ensure website and content is obtimised for SEO
- Design, implement, and optimize email automation workflows to nurture leads and enhance customer engagement.
- Conceptualize, create, and execute high-conversion email campaigns that resonate with our target audience.
- Develop and refine sales and marketing funnels to guide prospects through a seamless journey, optimizing for conversion at each stage.
- Manage and curate our YouTube channel, creating captivating content and leveraging video marketing strategies.
- Plan, execute, and monitor paid advertising campaigns across relevant platforms to maximize ROI and reach. Good knowledge of GA4 is a must.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure marketing initiatives align with overall company goals.
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends, emerging technologies, and best practices to continuously innovate our marketing strategies.
- Create content and materials, either images or videos, for the website and ads
- Support academic coordinators to ensure timely release of content and success of courses
- Lead and support new projects on an ad-hoc basis
The ideal candidate meets the following requirements:
- Bias for action and hitting sales targets
- Obsession to deliver amazing student value and experience
- Proven experience in email marketing, automation, and campaign management.
- Strong grasp of funnel creation and optimization techniques.
- Demonstrated proficiency in managing social media platforms
- Experience with planning, implementing, and analyzing paid advertising campaigns.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Creative thinking combined with data-driven decision-making.
- Self-motivated and comfortable working in a fully remote setting.
- Ability to manage time effectively and work collaboratively in a virtual team environment.
- 100% remote job (must be based in Spain)
- Exciting industry with great networking opportunities
- Permanent contract
- Fixed + variable compensation
Are you sure you have the skills to apply and that this is your ideal profession?
RECOMMENDED TRAINING COURSE
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.