Digital Marketing Specialist
We create innovative diagnostics for a healthier world. As representatives of the One Health approach, we are convinced that the health of humans, animals and the common environment are interconnected. Specializing in food safety throughout the value chain, we develop, distribute, and improve rapid molecular tests and analysis tools. Our solutions are reliable, easy to use and correct – to make the world a safer place.
The main responsibilities will be:
- Develop, execute, and measure digital marketing programs to drive Hygiena’s strategic initiatives and accelerated growth goals by generating and nurturing new leads from awareness to conversion while maximizing company resources
- Develop digital omnichannel marketing campaigns across the globe
- Evolve an “always on” content marketing program; leverage marketing automation tools, paid search/social platforms, organic traffic sources, email, and other channels
- Create and be responsible for copywriting on websites, landing pages, emails, and paid ads
- Conduct regular analysis of campaigns and make recommendations on how to optimize outcomes; must ensure all tracking mechanisms are in place and working for all campaigns
The ideal candidate meets the following requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, science, or a related degree, required
- Minimum of 5 years of experience of B2B marketing, e-business, analytics, or closely related position
- Intermediate knowledge of MS Office
- Intermediate knowledge of CMS (WordPress, Joomla, Drupal, etc.) and HTML
- Intermediate knowledge of display networks
- Intermediate knowledge of CRM system (MS Dynamics, Salesforce, etc.)
- Fluent in English; Bilingual (Spanish, German or Portuguese) also a bonus
- Familiar with a changing environment and problem-solving skills
- Flexible working hours with different working time models
- Employee discounts for selected providers
- Weekly fresh fruit and yoga
- A workplace with its own parking spaces and good public transportation (not far from Potsdam main station)
- Modern working environment with home office options
- Opportunities to expand existing knowledge or learn new things (e.g., language courses)
- Regular company events to guarantee a stable working atmosphere
- Beverages and coffee specialties always available
- Easy holiday planning to make the most of last-minute offers
Please send your detailed application stating the earliest possible starting date and salary expectations to email@example.com. If you have any questions, please contact Susanne Thiel (HR Manager) at +49 331 2300-200. For more information, visit our careers page karriere.hygiena.com.
Hygiena Diagnostics GmbH | Hermannswerder 17 | 14473 Potsdam l Germany
Are you sure you have the skills to apply and that this is your ideal profession?
RECOMMENDED TRAINING COURSE
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.