Website ARPM - Advanced Risk and Portfolio Management
Digital Marketing Specialist
We are looking for a colleague with a passion for marketing and quantitative analysis.
The successful candidate’s main task will be to coordinate and update marketing, advertising, and promotional activities and content throughout our digital channels.
He/she will work full-time, remotely (from home or any other location), constantly communicating via multimedia with the other colleagues. The ARPM Digital Marketing Specialist position represents an opportunity for candidates to work in a high-performing environment.
The main responsibilities will be:
- manage adv campaigns in Google Ads, Microsoft/Linkedin and other eventual PPC networks
- keep an active social media presence on Linkedin
- constantly improve SEO performances
The ideal candidate meets the following requirements:
- experience in digital marketing field
- excellent command of English
- good knowledge of Google Ads, Analytics Ads
- knowledge of Microsoft Advertising, Linkedin Ads, SEO & graphic tools are a plus (specify when sending application)
- remote full-time work with flexible full-time working hours
- competitive salary package
- dynamic international working environment with opportunity for professional development
Are you sure you have the skills to apply and that this is your ideal profession?
RECOMMENDED TRAINING COURSE
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.