Website Vendana GmbH
Digital Marketing Manager
Over the past ten years, Vendana GmbH has carried out missions by aircraft and helicopters around the world. In order to do this globally, we have created different brands in different languages. Gaining larger experience in the global Italian market, we are now looking for a professional with native-level proficiency in Italian to join our marketing team.
We cultivate a positive working atmosphere and attach particular importance to gender equality, fairness, reliability and open and honest communication. Become part of our committed, international team, we are looking forward to your application!
The main responsibilities will be:
- Plan and execute digital marketing of our Italian brands, including SEO and Google Ads campaigns
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence
- Write new content and optimize already existing content on the basis of SEO best practices
- Participate in PR events when/if required
- Utilize strong analytical ability to measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and write these on your own
- When necessary, find specialists in the field to do the marketing tasks
- Manage multiple assignments with competing priorities and tight deadlines
The ideal candidate meets the following requirements:
- Experience with SEO industry programs, very good knowledge of standard and current SEO best practices for both onsite and offsite factors
- Willingness to design and participate in PR campaigns and communicate with media. Previous PR experience is desirable
- Good knowledge of Google Ads in order to optimize and control our Italian campaigns
- Google Sheets / Microsoft Excel skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in Italian
- Communicative level of English
- Being highly organized and efficient.
- Marketing knowledge with multi country reach experience in paid advertisement
- Both a strategizer and a doer. Someone who can see what needs to be done, but also enjoys rolling their sleeves up!
- Detailed onboarding process regarding our company’s goals and training
- Support by our head office’s marketing department all along the way and the whole team supporting your success
- Being part of building and shaping an Italian Marketing Department in order to improve our Italian brand to help people all around the world
- Flexible working hours from home full-time. Part time options can be discussed.
- Enough space to be creative and implement your own ideas and strategies with fast decision-making paths
Are you interested to get on board with our team? Please let us have your CV in English today.
Are you sure you have the skills to apply and that this is your ideal profession?
RECOMMENDED TRAINING COURSE
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.