Digital Marketing Manager
ApprovalMax develops solutions for finance and accounting automation. We are operating out of Germany, UK and CIS, selling our products to the English-speaking markets worldwide.
The main responsibilities will be:
We are looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to join our growing Marketing team. This role reports directly to the Head of Digital Marketing, and also works closely with our Design, and Sales Teams.
As the Digital Marketing Manager, you will plan, launch and monitor a number of campaigns simultaneously using state-of-the art marketing tools. You will partner closely with Sales to promote ApprovalMax as the approval automation platform of choice for accountants, bookkeepers, and their clients.
You’ll be driving high levels of traffic to our website via a range of digital channels. Everything you touch will be focused on generating high quality leads, maintaining our leading position in the market, and constantly optimising all our digital marketing for maximum impact.
What you’ll do:
- Running paid social media and digital marketing campaigns
- SEO and Google Adwords lead generation
- Running paid display advertising – digital always on and retargeting
- Developing a paid media strategy for countries like the UK, US, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, and Asia
- Analysis and optimisation for all social and digital campaigns, as well as website traffic
- Managing budgets and regular post campaign reporting for ROI.
The ideal candidate meets the following requirements:
- Minimum 3+ years experience in a digital marketing role
- Strong experience running successful PPC and paid social campaigns
- A strong understanding of keyword research and implementation
- Experience creating and executing email campaigns as well as performance reports
- Advanced understanding of digital analytics
- An excellent understanding of the technical aspects of digital acquisition, including attribution, and conversion tracking
- Fluent English.
- Full-time and permanent
- 100% remote.
- Remote work for a German-based international product company
- Modern energetic multicultural environment
- Great, friendly team of professionals.
Are you sure you have the skills to apply and that this is your ideal profession?
RECOMMENDED TRAINING COURSE
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.